Positive Affirmations




Use positive affirmations to bring positive changes in your life. You can use positive affirmations for a health, career, family, relationships and general well being. For example, if you are under stress, then never tell orally or mentally that you are stressed out. Instead tell yourself "I am joyful, healthy, fit and happy". You can pick up any affirmation of your liking which reinforces positiveness in you.

Examples:

  1. I am the child of God. I am always happy and joyful.

  2. Peace,Peace, Peace ! I am Joy and Peace !

  3. Every cell of my body is dancing with happiness.

  4. I am healthy and happy. 



Similarly for career, family, relationships etc you can use a suitable positive affirmation such as below.



  1. I love my job and grateful to God for giving me so much in life.

  2. I love everyone and everyone loves me

  3. My family is always with me. We are united and always together in joy and pain.

  4. I have great rapport with my boss and co-workers.



But remember that you follow all the laws of Nature. You cannot smoke , drink or indulge in vices and expect health related positive affirmations to work. You have to create suitable conditions within you for these affirmations to become active and useful. Follow a healthy lifestyle, right thinking, moral living  and use these affirmations.



No comments:

Post a Comment